In order to publish your book, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the order form. First, fill in your book’s word count and press ‘Submit’. Then, fill in the fields of the services that interest you and you will receive an instant cost estimate: this approximate amount is shown in the green field at the bottom of the page. If you wish to continue with placing your order, select ‘send order’ and we will soon contact you by e-mail in order to send you a more detailed estimate or ask for additional information ̶ if, for example, your book is complex, contains images, etc.
2. When an agreement on the services we will provide has been reached, you will receive a private agreement by e-mail describing the assigned tasks and ensuring your legal rights concerning the advance payment required to initiate production. (The deposit amount is set at 50 per cent of the total production costs, and the payment can be made via PayPal or bank deposit).
3. Send your book in word document format in English, or in French, or in German etc., so that the file preparation process may begin. (If the book is written in English, but has not been copyedited, we can have it corrected and perfectly edited by experienced native-speaker copyeditors at extremely affordable prices).
4. All the necessary formats for the and digital books are prepared (internal pages and cover files). All files will be sent to you for approval before publication.
5. Your books will be available for sale in international online bookstores (Amazon, iTunes Store, etc.) with millions of visitors every day, and the user passwords will be delivered to you so that you get instant information about your sales and 100 per cent of the net profit will be deposited directly into your bank account. (Should you wish for us to keep track of your book’s sales and keep you informed, we offer this option as well—the book will be published under the company’s name and the passwords will not be passed on to you).
6. After completion of the agreed-upon work, we do not retain any rights on the sales of your books. (For books that bear the company’s name, 10 per cent of the net profit is retained by Mediterra Books).